Triad Rents Are You Adjusting Up, Down, or Holding Steady Going Into 2025?

Triad Rents Are You Adjusting Up, Down, or Holding Steady Going Into 2025?

Real Estate Agent · Triad North Carolina · Member since 2025 · 50 posts · 13 votes

I’m in the Triad (working deals + managing clients), and I’m trying to compare what I’m seeing with what other investors are adjusting in real time.

Here’s what I’m seeing across Greensboro/High Point/Winston:

• 2BR rents are hovering $1,050–$1,150 depending on neighborhood

• 3BR SFRs are landing around $1,300–$1,450 on fresh turnovers

• Renewal increases are small $25–$40 seems to be the sweet spot

• DOM for rentals is sitting around 12–18 days, longer in weaker pockets

• Lower-end flips (<$260K) are still moving, but anything above that has slowed unless it’s turnkey clean

Triad landlords —

Are you raising rents, holding steady, or offering incentives?

And what pockets are you seeing the most tenant demand right now?

0Reply
25 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.