Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Pinaki Ghosh
Votes |
Hughberry homes - another wonderful venture from Hughes Private Capital

Pinaki Ghosh
Posted Mar 15 2023, 14:23

It seems after defrauding many investors Hughes Private Capital has stop paying their investor and started a new scheme called Hughberry Homes Fund -  it's under Hughes Private Capital Website - I have been contacted by many people who have been cheated through 1031 exchanges by Hughes Private Capital - - they looted people's retirement and they should be in jail. The 2 owners of Hughes Private capital (also owner of Hughberry homes) folks tried to run a ponzi scheme on us until we dragged them to court.

Be careful and be aware - a pig is still a pig does not matter how much lipstick you put on . Please see my post on Hughes Private Capital and you can read my story.

For their other funds I hear the same story

Everybody gets payment for 3 or 4 months and then it stops and the investors find that their house (bought through 1031 exchange) was actually worth far less than what they were told. When they try to sell it back as per contract then they are refused a buy back. 

If this is your story please send me your contact and I will put you in touch with the other folks who has been defrauded

pinaki  at utexas dot edu

Loading replies...