Real Estate Agent · Birmingham · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 1 vote
I am a licensed agent here in the state of Alabama and I work specifically with investors. Most of my customers are looking for distressed properties with potential for a flip. Sometimes we find properties that are more "turnkey" and are rent ready as well. I often reach out to potential customers with these opportunities, and one question I always end up having is: "where were you looking for your next project before I had reached out?" I am curious what you guys' answers will be. I suspect you may have searched through Zillow or an agent like myself. However, I am still curious if there is any other popular method. To further my question, I am also wondering where in the United States is considered a hot market in investors eyes. I hear a lot of different answers, so I am curious what you guys' answers will be. I look forward to discussing.
Central Arkansas is pretty popular as a agent myself in Arkansas before I got licensed and when I was just investing I just browsed the mls and off market property groups on Facebook and Craigslist. I found most deals and made them work being a GC and an licensed inspector my due diligence is less time than most.