Renovations that Will Add Value to a Fixer Upper or Flip House
The five most important renovation areas to focus on when trying to add value to a fixer upper or flip house are as follows:
- Flooring – It’s the first thing buyers see when entering the house.
- Kitchen – This is the first room every home buyer walks into when touring a house. The kitchen is money well spent when trying to add value to a fixer upper or flip house.
- Paint – Make sure to paint the entire interior of the house. If your not a good painter, make sure to hire a crew that is…
- Master Bathroom – If you have the money in your budget, the master bathroom is always money well spent. It’s the second most important room in the house.
- Finished Carpentry – Most flip houses or fixer uppers where what we call builders grade houses. This means in an effort to save money, the builder did not do a lot of finished carpentry work. So put some crown molding up. Install oversized base trim. Case the entryways. Maybe even rebuild the fireplace mantel. It’s all money well spent to add value to a fixer upper or flip house.
On a business note…Do you need help with renovations or purhaps finding your next flip house? Let us know. We’d enjoy the opportunity to help!
>>Click Here to let us know how we can help