Votes
Christine Rodriguez
  • Edgewater, NJ
Votes |
Wholesaling near Edgewater, NJ

Christine Rodriguez
  • Edgewater, NJ
Posted Mar 29 2015, 02:21

Hello! I am interested in learning more about Wholesaling in the New Jersey area. Any tips?

User Stats

Votes
David Semer
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Lincroft, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Lincroft, NJ
Replied Mar 29 2015, 04:25

Christine Rodriguez welcome to bigger pockets. Always great meeting another NJ investor. I would ask a lot of question. The bigger pockets community is great for sharing opinions and experiences. Also I would join some of your local REI this is were you will meet your other local wholesaler as well as your cash buyers. I would make sure you understand what your buyers are looking for. Happy investing.

User Stats

Votes
Charles Worth
  • Investor
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New York City, NY
Replied Mar 29 2015, 15:06

@Christine Rodriguez

Welcome to BP. There are a ton of resources here to learn about wholesaling. I would start by typing it into the search box and you will get a lot of articles and forum posts. Below are two links that would be helpful. In short though if you can find good deals and put in the work to build up a list of cash buyers (ideally though sometimes non-cash works too) you should be able to make it work. I would be happy to look at good deals. 

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2010/06/10...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/93-wholesaling

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.
Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Tinton Falls , NJ
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Tinton Falls , NJ
Replied Mar 30 2015, 09:03

@David Semer

Just curious. Are you part of/ affliated with the homevestor franchise system?