BiggerPockets

Would You Be Interested?

Forum Powered By:

2 posts by 2 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Nick J.

Real Estate Investor from Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 21 '11, 04:45 AM

BP Nation, a thought just came across my mostly empty brain. It started as a pre-thought(if that's even possible) when I got an email this morning and realized I was less than impressed.

Some of you know that I'm attending RE licensing class to become an agent. I'm also at that point where I'm going to start narrowing down my choices on who/where to hang my license.

Here's what I'm thinking, tell me if you think this might be interesting, Especially for those of you that are currently brokers. You might be able to find this information useful in recruiting new agents.

While I'm soliciting myself, being solicited and just overall comparing my possibilities, I can give an insightful perspective on my choices. I would do this delicately(sp?) so not to be offensive or bash brokers/brokerages. Rather, from a new agents perspective, what I liked and didn't think was helpful for me.

Your thoughts? I can start with at least 2 right off the bat if you guys/gals would think this may bring some value to either Brokers/new agents.

Stan Jackson

Real Estate Broker from Fort Pierce, Florida

Apr 21 '11, 10:18 AM

I think it would be worth reading. Please post your findings.

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums