Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
James Wise & Engelo Rumora Partnering up to give you the Turnkey Experience in Toledo

James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Apr 24 2024, 07:45

During this episode of The Investment Properties For Sale Show, the HoltonWiseTV team is partnering with OzRealty to present local and out of state investors with a money making BRRRR strategy opportunity in Toledo, Ohio. This duplex can be used as a residential investment or as a commercial investment. Additionally, this duplex is located in an area where the comps are about $50,000 higher than what this property is selling for. Subscribe to HoltonWiseTV to learn more about BRRRR method deals in the best cash flow markets in the USA.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SHOW

Big Money BRRRR Duplex in Toledo Ohio | Investment Properties For Sale - 1327 W Sylvania

CLICK HERE to talk to me about investing in real estate in the following cities.

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

--- I work with that Ozzie freak @Engelo Rumora on my Toledo deals. Ask him about it.

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

--- I work with that piece of man meat @Drew Sygit on my Detroit deals. Ask him about it.

CLICK HERE for Lender Financing

CLICK HERE for Seller Financing

CLICK HERE for General Contractor Referrals

CLICK HERE for a Personalized Turnkey Experience on ANY Property in Ohio &/or Detroit

Offering
Toledo, Ohio

Loading replies...