• Real Estate Professional
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
NYC AGENT Looking to Network with other Agents :D

Barry Herbst
  • Real Estate Professional
  • New York City, NY
Posted Jul 5 2015, 09:02

Hi All- please see below. My firm, Brown Harris Stevens is a luxury brand headquartered in Manhattan. We also have offices in the Hamptons and Miami. My firm might be affiliated with your company in your state or country- we have thousands of affiliates nation and worldwide. Please email me or message me here for networking opportunities, passing along referrals, and making one another money :D

Hi, my name is Barry Herbst. I am a proud third generation real estate professional, home owner, and Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, Certified Buyer Representative (CBR) and Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) with Brown Harris Stevens, the luxury real estate brand and sole affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate, based out of Manhattan, New York. I work primarily with investors, buyers and sellers in all residential pursuits, including condominiums, cooperatives, townhouses, brownstones, and new development. I specialize in all facets of the market and I'm here to lend my guidance, counsel and advice on all matters related to investing, selling or buying.

I represent many domestic and international investors, from New York to California, from Columbia to Brazil to Israel to Hong Kong, as well as the first-time or seasoned buyer or seller. I love adding value to all of my clients, and they appreciate my dedication and tenacity to help achieve their goals.

I speak numerous languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese), love meeting people, traveling the world, and helping others be the best they can be!

Experience

I'm a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, CNE, CBR and condominium homeowner in Manhattan.

Real Estate Goals

I want to build a portfolio of single family homes and condominium properties in Manhattan or the surrounding boroughs. I also want to help everyone with my insight and guidance on the market, trends, and advice on investing in real estate. I'm the proud owner of a two bedroom condominium in the Financial District in Manhattan (that has increased in value by 15% in 10 months)- my first property of hopefully many.

Currently Seeking

I'm looking to connect with investors, sellers and buyers of property in NYC and beyond.

Contact

Loading replies...