Adam Schumacher
  • Newport Beach, CA
Votes |
New Member - SoCal, Newport Beach

Adam Schumacher
  • Newport Beach, CA
Posted Jun 29 2015, 20:07

Hellooooo Bigger Pockets!

Time to break the vow of silence and make an introduction to the world of BP.

Like many I have watched from the shadows whilst devouring as much information that can be handled at any one time. I have been through the Podcasts, downloaded the eBooks, attended my first REIA and started my own RE resource library (I think I now own shares in Barnes & Noble). I am currently a VP of a privately held consumer goods company, I have been handling Operations along with acquisitions and structuring deals for the past 5 years. I love my job but Real Estate Investing has caught my eye and my addictive personality has sucked me in further and I am actively pursuing a buy and hold portfolio with aggressive goals.

I have arranged my capital and I am starting to research areas to invest in, SoCal is my preference, but if there are no buy and hold deals to be structured then I will cast my gaze further a field.  If anyone out there is wholesaling in SoCal and would like to connect please do so, alternatively in anyone just wants to say hey and shoot some words of wisdom over then I will be glad to take them!

I love to learn and meet new people, I very much love talking about business of any kind and learning from others. I try to keep things light hearted and enjoy everything I do, but I attack everything with drive and passion.  If you are like minded get in touch, if you are in the SoCal area the beer/coffee is on me!

See you around the site!

Adam

Loading replies...