Rob Grove
  • Coon Rapids, MN
Votes |
New member from Minnesota

Rob Grove
  • Coon Rapids, MN
Posted Sep 4 2015, 10:56

Good afternoon everyone,

Ever since I was little I have thought about investing in real estate. Why? Because I grew up poor living in a variety of apartment buildings and I have always done the basic math of what one could earn if they owned said buildings. Well now I am thirty with a second kid on the way (due in a month) and I need to stop messing around and start acting upon my goals. I just bought our first home in march, looking to pay off some credit card debt and save for our first investment. I am thinking a flip is going to be the most attainable solution to start but I don't know what financing I could get when I have the down payment. Its gonna take me some time to save the money to acquire the property so I don't want to tie it up to for a few hundred dollars in passive income.... But i'm taking on some freelance work to get to my goals faster. I'm tired of being a office drone... and i plan to do something about it. 

I've listened to a lot of BP podcast in the last year and am ready to get serious!!! 

Thanks for reading and I look forward to networking and picking every one's brain!! 

-Rob Grove 

Loading replies...