Richie G.
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Internet marketer

Richie G.
  • Austin, TX
Posted Nov 24 2012, 22:47

Howdy,

I am from Austin, TX and have been working in the real estate marketing business for about 5 years. I specialize in internet marketing for investors looking for distressed properties across the nation. I do not involve myself directly with the real estate, but rather focus my energy on generating leads for my investor clients.

My goal over the next few months is to increase my knowledge of the investing side of the business and get my feet wet with a few deals. This will allow me to better serve my clients and possibly generate revenue from RE.

Best,
Richie

User Stats

Votes
Lamar Cannon
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 25 2012, 03:52

Richie,

Your company seems awesome! I am interested in learning more about you company. We buy many distressed properties each year and are always looking for leads and would love to have a source here in Austin.

Lamar

User Stats

Votes
Jon Klaus
  • Developer
  • Garland, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Garland, TX
Replied Nov 25 2012, 04:22

Welcome to BP, Richie. Parts of Austin are doing well, so you can stay in your own back yard to do some deals.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes