Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Kondor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
how can i Create a free or low cost squeeze page ?

Anthony Kondor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 21 2014, 22:59

looking to create a squeeze page , to collect information from a motivated seller or buyer, or private investor. I want t o have a squeeze page for customers to fill out a form and submit

User Stats

Votes
Mary B.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lansdowne, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lansdowne, PA
Replied Dec 22 2014, 00:30

Weebly comes to mind aside from postlets...google search and check it out.

Kudos,

Mary

User Stats

Votes
Jerry Puckett
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Dec 22 2014, 14:16

It's a very simple thing to set up a basic site on Word Press or Wix. Both have different plug ins you can use for a web form. That's the easy part and you could probably accomplish it in less than hour even with no prior knowledge.

The hard part is getting someone to see it. Websites are awfully convenient, but not necessary at all. Without a way to drive traffic there, it will be just about useless as a lead generator. 

The internet is a very, very big place. Just building a site isn't enough. You could build a store front for the greatest product in the world; but if you built it on a back street....in a nondescript building....in the basement....in a closet....who's going to know? (Believe me, this is not an exaggeration, the internet is that big. ) And if they did know, how will they find it? The truth is that it costs more to compete on the internet than it does with other types of marketing. Dollar for dollar, you'll get more bang for your buck contacting people directly rather than waiting for them to find you along the single most busy highway in the world.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John Hixon
  • Investor
  • The Colony, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • The Colony, TX
Replied Dec 22 2014, 14:46

@Anthony Kondor check out Fiverr.com  I have had a lot of things for my business done on that site.  It is a great place to get quality work for not that much.  But, just like with anything else make sure you do your due diligence.  It has it good sellers and bad.  Read the seller reviews and email them and make sure they completely understand what it is your are wanting.  

User Stats

Votes
Dev Horn
Pro Member
#3 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Arlington, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Arlington, TX
Replied Dec 22 2014, 14:54

If you are looking for a nice simple clean product, that does not require a bunch of technical skill, you should check out the packages offered by Investor Carrot - https://oncarrot.com/ .  Might be a bit more than you want to spend initially (it's not free of course), but why not start with something that works and that you can grow with as your business grows?

(I have no affiliation with this company.  I just like their stuff.)

User Stats

Votes
Bryan H.
  • Investor
  • Willow Spring, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Willow Spring, NC
Replied Dec 22 2014, 15:03

I have no affiliation with these, but you want free. . .http://www.flippingjunkie.com/free-real-estate-investor-website and post it to http://www.**************/

Both are free. 

99 cent domain from GoDaddy

Fully functioning, investor squeeze page with your domain for 99 cents. Merry Christmas

User Stats

Votes
Bryan H.
  • Investor
  • Willow Spring, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Willow Spring, NC
Replied Dec 22 2014, 15:05

I guess hosting sites are bad words? 

User Stats

Votes
Ted Cantu
  • Walled Lake, MI
Votes |
  • Walled Lake, MI
Replied Jan 18 2015, 14:28

Check out Constant Contact -- I think they are doing some kind of squeeze page system now. There are wordpress theme now that do it too. I just ran across a pretty decent template last week.

User Stats

Votes
John Horner
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 18 2015, 14:41
Originally posted by @Dev Horn:

If you are looking for a nice simple clean product, that does not require a bunch of technical skill, you should check out the packages offered by Investor Carrot - https://oncarrot.com/ .  Might be a bit more than you want to spend initially (it's not free of course), but why not start with something that works and that you can grow with as your business grows?

(I have no affiliation with this company.  I just like their stuff.)

I agree with Dev, do you want free or do you want something that works and is effective?  You choose.

User Stats

Votes
John Steele
  • Real Estate Agent/ Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent/ Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Jan 19 2015, 13:55

@Anthony Kondor @Jerry Puckett Jerry's comment is spot on. Building a website does not mean anyone will see it, you need to have a system in place to drive traffic to the site.

In response to creating a squeeze page, Wordpress or Squarespace would be my go to.