Looking for the best way (tax wise) to purchase properties under.

Looking for the best way (tax wise) to purchase properties under.

Involved In Real Estate · pasadena, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I have had a LLC in CA since 2006 but hate paying all the state franchise tax board fee's. Looking for some suggestions ( I wont hold you to your opinions if you are not a tax professional ) but at least what has worked for others. Not trying to reinvent the wheel just get my wheel rolling in the right direction.

So far I hear a Nevada LLC or something of those lines.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

The Underwood Sale Group

Dante Underwood

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.