Local In Person REI Meetups

Local In Person REI Meetups

Rental Property Investor · Albany, NY · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 16 votes

Is anyone attending in person meetups in or around the Albany area. My schedule has finally improved and we are actively seeking investment opportunities...so I figured this was a good time to start attending these again. Any help would be appreciated!

Ryan

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Albany, NY · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    A week from tomorrow is the Capital Region Real Estate Investors Association's monthly meeting. We meet in Clifton Park, and I am pretty sure your first visit is free as long as you register ahead of time and I will link it below.

    https://www.crreia.com/Events.aspx?ID=Main-Monthly-Meeting-1...

    Come say hi and I will introduce you to the people who run it

  • Rental Property Investor · Albany, NY · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 16 votes
    1y

    I'd appreciate that, @Shane Mahar

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.