A Free product to build real estate website

A Free product to build real estate website

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi,

I'm trying to learn being an agent, and I would like to build up a website as well.

Is there any free site builders to get started with and then build up on that when I actually can make a profit out of it?

I already tried Fancify Lite and it's good. But would like to learn more about my options to choose one from.

Thanks

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Hi there, @Mohammad Khoueini, this is a tough aspect of the real estate agent world.  You can use a company like Wix or Squarespace to create a minimal, yet good looking, website.  Those can be tinkered with and upgraded along the way, but in my experience most agents who enjoy the utility of their website will eventually move to a host service that adds a lot of bells and whistles onto the website (SEO, CRMs, blog posts, etc).

    I’d start with this:  many brokers have a master website with the ability for each agent to have a micro-site within it (could be an agent page, possibly some search functionality, etc).  Get the most mileage you can out of this + a blog and then when you are at a tipping point or losing proven business because of your lack of a fully spun website, jump to one of the big hosting and design companies.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.