Investing in Existing AirBnB Properties (Europe)

Investing in Existing AirBnB Properties (Europe)

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there-

I am interested in acquiring property in Europe (ideally properties that are already airbnbs/have a solid rental history) and am having a lot of trouble finding resources for this. Blindly wading through idealists is just too time consuming. Wondering if anyone has any ideas.  I already have one property in Portugal and one in Italy. 

Thank you!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Caroline Day:

    Hi there-

    I am interested in acquiring property in Europe (ideally properties that are already airbnbs/have a solid rental history) and am having a lot of trouble finding resources for this. Blindly wading through idealists is just too time consuming. Wondering if anyone has any ideas.  I already have one property in Portugal and one in Italy. 

    I wish I could help. I'm interested in purchasing something in Italy, though probably not for a few years when the kids have moved out and we can turn it into a longer working vacation for 1-3 months at a time.

    If you have the time, I would love to hear what your experience has been.
    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Naples, Campania · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    I don't know about all of Europe, but I own 2 doors in Italy (adding a 3rd) and previously sold a short-term rental I had in Southern Italy. My husband and I have a knack for finding really good deals, and I have the North American (Canadian) short-term know-how to properly furnish and create systems for a rental.

    If you'd like to acquire more properties in Italy, feel free to reach out! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.