Oakland, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
Hi,
I am looking for recommendations to experienced investor friendly multi family real estate agents in Columbus, Detroit and Philly. All referrals are welcome.
I am looking for recommendations to experienced investor friendly multi family real estate agents in Columbus, Detroit and Philly. All referrals are welcome.
Auria
I can send you a list of referrals here in Columbus, Ohio.
I am looking for recommendations to experienced investor friendly multi family real estate agents in Columbus, Detroit and Philly. All referrals are welcome.
Auria
I can send you a list of referrals here in Columbus, Ohio.
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y
There is a lot of opportunity going on in Columbus. Depending on your strategy and price will depend on which part of the city you might want to look into. @Auria Styles
Also, you might want to follow the "Deep Dive" series we're doing on our BiggerPockets blog about Metro Detroit cities, City of Detroit Neighborhoods and comparing Metro Detroit to other hotspots investors usually consider: