Looking for my first out-of-state rental property

Looking for my first out-of-state rental property

Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 8 votes

Hello BP community!

I recently joined and have binged on a bunch of podcast + articles, etc etc.  I am nervous but excited to actually get started! 

Looking for an agent in the Houston, TX area that is familiar with the current market and is willing to send me new listing alerts. :) 

Thank you! <3

6Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
4y

Hi @Karmen Wong, you are in the right place!

If you go to the "Find An Agent" tool at the top of the screen, you should be matched with a few different agents in Houston that can help you.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Houston · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Hey there Ms. Wong I’m a local Houston area realtor and I’d be happy to work with to help you along to your first out of state rental!! If want you can find my direct contact info on my Biggerpockets profile! 
    Quote from @Karmen Wong:

    Hello BP community!

    I recently joined and have binged on a bunch of podcast + articles, etc etc.  I am nervous but excited to actually get started! 

    Looking for an agent in the Houston, TX area that is familiar with the current market and is willing to send me new listing alerts. :) 

    Thank you! <3

  • Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2020 · 103 posts · 64 votes
    4y

    Hello @Karmen Wong! My friend @Victor Steffen primarily works in Austin but I'm sure he has amazing contacts in the Houston area. If he can't help you, then he should know somebody that can :)

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
    4y

    Hi @Karmen Wong, you are in the right place!

    If you go to the "Find An Agent" tool at the top of the screen, you should be matched with a few different agents in Houston that can help you.

    Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

  • Attorney · Houston · Member since 2022 · 84 posts · 116 votes
    4y

    Are you looking for residential or commercial? I got a great commercial guy for you if you need one. 

  • Lauren CutchenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2019 · 186 posts · 79 votes
    4y

    @Karmen Wong Hi! I work with out of state investors all the time in the Houston area. Please let me know if I can help you in some way.

  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2019 · 192 posts · 184 votes
    4y

    Hi Karmen!

    Are you only interested in Houston for your market? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.