Chattanooga Real Estate Agent Recommendations

Chattanooga Real Estate Agent Recommendations

Accountant · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi All,

I am an out of state investor looking for a real estate agent recommendation for the Chattanooga, TN area. I am interested in single family homes to use for STR. If anyone Is willing to give advice or help out in anyway that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
164 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Franklin, TN · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 14 votes
4y

I’m a long distance investor and @Charles Jabaley has helped me close on multiple deals in the Chattanooga area. He could help you out. 

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Franklin, TN · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    I’m a long distance investor and @Charles Jabaley has helped me close on multiple deals in the Chattanooga area. He could help you out. 

  • Lender · Nashville TN - Licensed in AL AR DC FL GA LA MD TN, TX and VA · Member since 2021 · 583 posts · 338 votes
    4y

    Hi @Zac Lahrman - another fellow BP member worth speaking with is Andrew Austin. He's a very knowledgable realtor and is located in Chattanooga. Can't link his name for some reason, but here's his profile: Andrew Austin | BiggerPockets

  • Charles JabaleyBusiness Member
    Realtor · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 34 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Brian Andrews:

    I’m a long distance investor and @Charles Jabaley has helped me close on multiple deals in the Chattanooga area. He could help you out. 

     Thank you so much Brian! @Zac Lahrman Would love to help any way I can, I'll send you a message!

  • Angie CastroBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 133 posts · 128 votes
    4y

    Hello I would HIGHLY recommend @Corey Martin! He gets my investor referrals in Tennessee every time! Not a long of agents know how to work with investors or even what a cap rate is.

    Angie Castro with Monarch Group4.847 Reviews
  • Loudoun County, VA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 25 votes
    4y
    You could talk to Adrienne Green. She focuses a lot on investors searching in Chattanooga.
  • Lender · Member since 2019 · 250 posts · 219 votes
    4y

    I am going to second @Adrienne Green!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2018 · 384 posts · 330 votes
    4y

    Thanks @Evan C. and @Nick Velez!  Chattanooga is a fabulous market for long distance investors as there are lots of service providers to build your team, and of course the market has an approachable price point and great returns.  @Zac Lahrman I'll reach out!  

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2022 · 54 posts · 36 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Angie Castro:

    Hello I would HIGHLY recommend @Corey Martin! He gets my investor referrals in Tennessee every time! Not a long of agents know how to work with investors or even what a cap rate is.

     Thank you @Angie Castro. I would be willing to help with any questions on the Chattanooga market. Please let me know.

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    I am going to third @Adrienne Green and the Auburndale Group.  Their investment focused and extremely market knowledgeable, I highly recommend  

  • Real Estate Broker · Chattanooga , TN · Member since 2008 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    4y

    I highly recommend http://www.thefuquagroup.com/ but do keep in mind Chattanooga has banned new STR license at least for a while. There are some great areas outside of the city but inside the city they were limited to downtown only and now you can not apply for any new license.

  • Jeremy D BatyPro Member
    Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Wow is Chattanooga crazy or just in the pockets of the hotels?

  • Real Estate Broker · Chattanooga , TN · Member since 2008 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    4y

    I am sure vision hospitality has a lot to do with it. 

  • Stephen FisherPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brian Andrews:

    I’m a long distance investor and @Charles Jabaley has helped me close on multiple deals in the Chattanooga area. He could help you out. 

     I could not agree more with @Brian Andrews on this one.  Charles has helped out myself, my family, and close friends with finding deals in the area.  All from out of state.  Highly recommended.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.