Still waiting on my NYS RE salesperson exam score

Still waiting on my NYS RE salesperson exam score

Investor · Rockland County, NY · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes

What’s up BP Fam,

I took my NYS RE salesperson exam on 06/14/22 and I still haven’t received my score. It says “waiting for score” tomorrow will make 9 weeks and I personally thinks this is insane to give the test on a scantron sheet and have people wait this long in the 21st century. Hey NYDOS ever heard of these things called computers!?!? Anyway sorry for the rant but has anyone else experienced this or know someone who’s experiencing this? What course of action do I need to take? If any. 

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Hi Quintin!  I would definitely call PSI or who ever administered the licensing exam.  I had a similar experience in MA where I had to wait 12 weeks for them to "approve" me to even take the exam and once I called the support line, they were like, "Oh yeah your approved.  Do you want to take it tomorrow?"...Super frustrating but an important lesson that you need to push for what you need.

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 102 votes
    4y

    Hey Quintin, ugh 9 weeks is insane. They definitely forgot to update your score online. Call them and ask for an update asap. I received mine within 7 days.

  • Investor · Rockland County, NY · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Maijia Donovan:

    Hi Quintin!  I would definitely call PSI or who ever administered the licensing exam.  I had a similar experience in MA where I had to wait 12 weeks for them to "approve" me to even take the exam and once I called the support line, they were like, "Oh yeah your approved.  Do you want to take it tomorrow?"...Super frustrating but an important lesson that you need to push for what you need.


     Thank you! I will call ASAP

  • Investor · Rockland County, NY · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 11 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ecaterina Katerina Morosan:

    Hey Quintin, ugh 9 weeks is insane. They definitely forgot to update your score online. Call them and ask for an update asap. I received mine within 7 days.


     Yes it’s driving me insane lol. Thanks for the tip I’m calling ASAP

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.