Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Athens?

Want To Receive Leads From Biggerpockets In Athens?

Real Estate Agent · Ventura, CA · Member since 2020 · 340 posts · 166 votes

My name is Tony, and I work with the Biggerpockets Featured Agent Program!

We’re looking for a few real estate agents in Athens to fill a couple openings, so if you’re an agent I’d love to talk with you to see if you’d be a fit to start working with the investor leads generated by Biggerpockets.

I was an agent in the program in Nashville for a little over a year, received over 350 leads which resulted in over $200k in commissions. I joined the featured agent sales team because I truly believe in the program and think that you can benefit from it too!

If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a featured agent or know someone who’s interested, just send me a message and we can start a conversation to see if it would be a fit for you.

Keep crushing it!

2Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Athens, GA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    I'd love to connect you with my agents friends. How can I get them in contact with you if they are interested?

    ***This is Athens, GA correct?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.