New to Real Estate, seeking affiliation recommendations in Western NC

New to Real Estate, seeking affiliation recommendations in Western NC

Real Estate Agent · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 11 votes

Hi Everyone, 

I'm seeking input from the community as I am interviewing with agencies in the Western NC area. 

About me:

* 18 yrs experience in Institutional Finance and Technology Sales

* Experience managing a short-term rental, and the house purchase and sales process

* Deep understanding of bond and interest rate markets

* Investor/Finance forward with sales skills and a knack for strategy

What I'm looking for:

* Opportunity to focus on selling to/for/on behalf of investor clients 

* Training and mentorship - without a programmatic schedule for my day

* The opportunity to learn and grow from a team or group of individuals

* A firm that embraces an entrepreneurial spirit

I am sure that this community can provide a number of individuals who represent these qualities. I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts, even if you don't have an agent locally here you can recommend!


Thanks,

Danielle

2Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Asheville, NC · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hi Danielle - I just joined bigger pockets.  Have owned a firm here in Asheville since 2008.  Happy to chat about the WNC real estate world.

    Martin

  • Investor · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2013 · 755 posts · 281 votes
    3y

    Good luck to you. I will say that this seems like a hard time to beat the bushes for regular sellers (inventory is extremely low at present). Ideally, if you take the plunge, you have a pipeline for lead generation!

    Best,

    Jason

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.