User Stats

Votes
Bradley Tovar
Votes |
New to BP Chatroom!

Bradley Tovar
Posted Feb 23 2023, 09:02

Hey everyone! 

I'm Bradley - born and raised in Bakersfield, CA & living in LA since 2011. I am a licensed Real Estate Agent working with Equity Union and I have been licensed since April 2021 and started listening to the BP podcast at the beginning of this year. Since getting my license, I have closed out deals in Oxnard, Bakersfield, Santa Clarita, and the San Fernando Valley and now that I am living in Westchester, I am transitioning all of my energy into this market. (Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Venice, Santa Monica, Brentwood, Culver City)
Prior to RE, I earned 10+ years of experience in Hospitality and F&B Management and earned my degree in Hospitality Management. I am hoping to make more connections via BP Forums and I'm here to chop it up with everyone! Look forward to making those new connections, feel free to reach out to me anytime if you'd like to chat. 

User Stats

Votes
Hamp Lee III
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Replied Feb 23 2023, 09:41

Welcome from San Antonio!

I look forward to reading about your stories, wisdom, and experiences.

I wish you all the best!

User Stats

Votes
Bradley Tovar
Votes |
Replied Feb 23 2023, 09:50

@Hamp Lee III Thank you for the warm welcome! I helped my buddy move into San Antonio around 01/2022 back when I was a part of KW, I used the KW Rainbow Network to find an awesome referral agent. I also have family living in Odessa and Brownwood so I tend to make trips out to Texas once a year, hopefully, we can meet in the future and connect! Look forward to reading about your successes and experiences at well!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Marian Huish
  • Real Estate Broker
  • DC MD, VA & NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • DC MD, VA & NV
Replied Feb 24 2023, 08:25

Welcome @Bradley Tovar- sounds like you’re doing wel in your real estate career!  I’m your connection for your clients looking to escape high CA taxes by moving to tax-free NV!  Here in Lake Tahoe & serving Northern NV!  Let’s do some biz together!

• Real Estate Agent DC (#AB98363971), MD (#580520), VA (#0225072524), and Nevada (#BS.01458761.MGR)

eXp Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Vukelich
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Auburn, WA: 🏢 26 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Auburn, WA: 🏢 26 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs
Replied Feb 24 2023, 11:06

Welcome @Bradley Tovar!  I have lived in Oxnard, the SF Valley and Marina del Rey.  To be honest, I preferred Ventura Co. :)  I'm sure you'll do just fine in the West LA market.  Focus on having daily conversations about real estate with people.  Best wishes on your career!

User Stats

Votes
Bradley Tovar
Votes |
Replied Feb 24 2023, 12:07
Quote from @Marian Huish:

Welcome @Bradley Tovar- sounds like you’re doing wel in your real estate career!  I’m your connection for your clients looking to escape high CA taxes by moving to tax-free NV!  Here in Lake Tahoe & serving Northern NV!  Let’s do some biz together!

Marian, 

Thank you for the warm welcome and awesome invitation to the NV market! :) I have a couple of friends living in Vegas right now, so if and when the time comes I'll be happy to connect with you again and do business together! Have a great weekend! 

User Stats

Votes
Bradley Tovar
Votes |
Replied Feb 24 2023, 12:09
Quote from @Brandon Vukelich:

Welcome @Bradley Tovar!  I have lived in Oxnard, the SF Valley and Marina del Rey.  To be honest, I preferred Ventura Co. :)  I'm sure you'll do just fine in the West LA market.  Focus on having daily conversations about real estate with people.  Best wishes on your career!

Brandon, 

Thank you for that tip I appreciate it! I'm really excited to be in this area as it was a life goal of mine as a kid to live by the beach. Getting to this point was a major milestone and the next ones are sure to be even greater! Thanks again, have a great weekend! 

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Valencia
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Feb 24 2023, 16:16

Welcome Bradley! 

Nice to meet you I'm in Orange County CA. I'd be happy to connect. Do you ever come down to OC for networking events. I attend so many down here if your willing to drive down here from time to time I'd be happy to share some of those Real Estate Networking events. Message me for the info. Happy to help. 

@Albert Bui

@Matthew Kwan

User Stats

Votes
Bradley Tovar
Votes |
Replied Feb 24 2023, 16:23
Quote from @Carlos Valencia:

Welcome Bradley! 

Nice to meet you I'm in Orange County CA. I'd be happy to connect. Do you ever come down to OC for networking events. I attend so many down here if your willing to drive down here from time to time I'd be happy to share some of those Real Estate Networking events. Message me for the info. Happy to help. 

@Albert Bui

@Matthew Kwan

Carlos, 
Thank you for that warm welcome into the group and the invitation to those OC Networking events! I have a buddy that lives in Anaheim and is wanting to purchase his first home this year, so I would really like to meet up at an event! I'll message you separately to get more details. 

Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Keenan Fitzpatrick
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Anchorage, AK
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Anchorage, AK
Replied Feb 24 2023, 16:27

Cheers from Anchorage, Bradley! Let's link up.