Neighborhood Farming and Direct Mail Strategies

Neighborhood Farming and Direct Mail Strategies

Realtor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 27 votes

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to start a direct mail campaign to find motivated sellers and increase my # of listings. I would love to hear how those with experience with this strategy design their mailers, find their lists, and automate distribution in the most effective way possible. Thanks in advance!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamp Lee IIIPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 832 votes
    3y

    I used https://www.narrpr.com/home (provided by our board of realtors) to identify each person in my subdivision.

    I downloaded the names via .csv file, then uploaded them into PropStream.

    PropStream has a cheaper mailer rate so it seemed simple. 

    I designed my own mailers.

    I hope this helps. I wish you all the best.

  • Melissa HaworthBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · The Panhandle | The Emerald Coast | Panama City Beach | Destin · Member since 2017 · 257 posts · 101 votes
    3y

    I do the same as @Hamp Lee III!  Make sure you do not just do a one and done on the mailer.  I also call and text after mailing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.