Best lead generation sites

Best lead generation sites

Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone I was looking to find out if anyone knows the best lead generation sites for getting leads for sellers and buyers.  I was looking at Real Geeks or Market Leader.  I know it’s a lot of them out there so any suggestions would help please.  Also my budget is in the low hundreds not thousands per month.  I know that’s a factor also but whatever this community has I’d appreciate the advice please thx.

0Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Central Coast, CA · Member since 2022 · 110 posts · 58 votes
3y

Hi @Jaudon Smith - I have had a huge increase in seller leads using a startup company that posts ads for folks looking for custom home valuations. They have their own CRM, smart number, and an entire accountability and training program. It's been worth every penny! PM me if you want more info. This is not my company, so it's honestly just coming from personal experience. 

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Central Coast, CA · Member since 2022 · 110 posts · 58 votes
    3y

    Hi @Jaudon Smith - I have had a huge increase in seller leads using a startup company that posts ads for folks looking for custom home valuations. They have their own CRM, smart number, and an entire accountability and training program. It's been worth every penny! PM me if you want more info. This is not my company, so it's honestly just coming from personal experience. 

  • Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hello thx for responding please let me know the best time to talk with you I appreciate it again thx.

  • Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hey thx for responding is there a good time to talk more about this?  

  • Taylor DaschBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Temple, TX · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 700 votes
    3y

    I used market leader when I first started - I still have the site just not paying for leads at the moment- and it paid for itself plus about one transaction. I believe that if I kept paying for the leads I would have gotten a better return on it. 

  • Austin WyrickBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cedar Rapids IA · Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 16 votes
    3y

    I had market leader I wasn't a fan. Realtor.com has given me a good return in the past their lead quality is pretty good but of course they are mostly buyer leads. Seller lead gen sites thats are good have always been a tough find for me.

  • Ethan JenningsPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Cedar Falls, IA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    I would look into some lead sources that you only pay if you close(Opcity etc.).  The quantity of good leads from other sources is way down due to the lack of inventory in my market.  

  • Scott JohnsonBusiness Member
    Specialist · Greenville, NC · Member since 2019 · 673 posts · 408 votes
    3y
  • Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Taylor Dasch:

    I used market leader when I first started - I still have the site just not paying for leads at the moment- and it paid for itself plus about one transaction. I believe that if I kept paying for the leads I would have gotten a better return on it. 


     Thx for responding I haven’t been on in a couple months.  I went with Real Geeks.

  • Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Ethan Jennings:

    I would look into some lead sources that you only pay if you close(Opcity etc.).  The quantity of good leads from other sources is way down due to the lack of inventory in my market.  

    Thx I went with Real Geeks
  • Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Scott Johnson:

     Thx I went with Real Geeks for the moms saw your post after my decision.  I’ll still check carrot out though for future reference if it doesn’t work with real geeks 

  • Scott JohnsonBusiness Member
    Specialist · Greenville, NC · Member since 2019 · 673 posts · 408 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jaudon Smith:
    Quote from @Scott Johnson:

     Thx I went with Real Geeks for the moms saw your post after my decision.  I’ll still check carrot out though for future reference if it doesn’t work with real geeks 

    Real Geeks won’t work unless you work it. 😉 Work it, brother! Best of luck!
  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Janelle K. Eagle:

    Hi @Jaudon Smith - I have had a huge increase in seller leads using a startup company that posts ads for folks looking for custom home valuations. They have their own CRM, smart number, and an entire accountability and training program. It's been worth every penny! PM me if you want more info. This is not my company, so it's honestly just coming from personal experience. 


     Hi Janelle, what is the name of the startup company you were using if you don't mind my asking?

  • Real Estate Agent · Central Coast, CA · Member since 2022 · 110 posts · 58 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Charles Sanchis:
    Quote from @Janelle K. Eagle:

    Hi @Jaudon Smith - I have had a huge increase in seller leads using a startup company that posts ads for folks looking for custom home valuations. They have their own CRM, smart number, and an entire accountability and training program. It's been worth every penny! PM me if you want more info. This is not my company, so it's honestly just coming from personal experience. 


     Hi Janelle, what is the name of the startup company you were using if you don't mind my asking?


     I will PM you! Full disclosure I am a paying client (and a VERY happy one) and get a bonus when new agents sign on after I recruit them. I have had 14 listing appointments generated through their service in three months and have a funnel of many many more. I have been incredibly impressed with their service. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y

    @Janelle K. Eagle can you send me the info as well? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Central Coast, CA · Member since 2022 · 110 posts · 58 votes
    3y

    Sure thing!

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2023 · 235 posts · 255 votes
    3y

    I've had good luck with Opcity (realtor.com) in the past 

  • Real Estate Agent · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    @Janelle K. Eagle - I'd love more information too!! Please feel free to text me - I tried texting the number in your signature but it didn't work! Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    @Janelle K. Eagle - I wanted to see if you'd send me the information too! 

  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 190 posts · 77 votes
    2y

    @Jaudon Smith how has real geeks worked out for you so far?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.