Multi Family or Single Family in Irving, Texas.

Multi Family or Single Family in Irving, Texas.

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 8 votes

Good Afternoon,

I am looking to buy multi family or single family around Irving, Texas for 75% ARV. I am looking for property I can fix and flip/ rent. Also, is there a meet up group I can come and connect.

Thank you.

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    @Anup Jung Karki 75% includes purchase price plus rehab cost. Sorry forgot to mention ir.

  • Preston DeanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Anup Jung Karki:

    Good Afternoon,

    I am looking to buy multi family or single family around Irving, Texas for 75% ARV. I am looking for property I can fix and flip/ rent. Also, is there a meet up group I can come and connect.

    Thank you.


     I can help you with that. I am a realtor with Keller Williams in the DFW aera. I'll send you a friend request and a PM. 

    United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.