Investor Friendly Agent for North of and DFW area

Investor Friendly Agent for North of and DFW area

New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2024 · 14 posts · 11 votes

Hey Guys!

I couldn’t find in the forum any other posters seeking an agent.  I utilized the Agents tab to be “matched” the one person available doesn’t work with fix/flip projects.  That said. I’ve gotta find an agent that is an investor or works with investors and is willing to work with a newbie. TIA

0Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe FunariBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
2y
Quote from @Shi Esguerra:

Hey Guys!

I couldn’t find in the forum any other posters seeking an agent.  I utilized the Agents tab to be “matched” the one person available doesn’t work with fix/flip projects.  That said. I’ve gotta find an agent that is an investor or works with investors and is willing to work with a newbie. TIA

@Shi Esguerra I am a fellow investor and realtor working with other clients in and around the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I have many years experience working with other investors on flips. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Woodland Park, CO · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 39 votes
    2y

    Hi Shi,

    I'll connect with you and send you a couple of names!

    ~ Lindsey

  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shi Esguerra:

    Hey Guys!

    I couldn’t find in the forum any other posters seeking an agent.  I utilized the Agents tab to be “matched” the one person available doesn’t work with fix/flip projects.  That said. I’ve gotta find an agent that is an investor or works with investors and is willing to work with a newbie. TIA

    @Shi Esguerra I am a fellow investor and realtor working with other clients in and around the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I have many years experience working with other investors on flips. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions. 

  • Corby GoadeBusiness Member
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    I'd honestly reccomend you post in the forums here and get referrals and also get out to a couple investor meetups. You'll find someone for sure. 

    Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.