investor looking to build a network in Dallas

investor looking to build a network in Dallas

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 15 votes

Hi All! :)
My name is Malachi , me and my partners just decided to start investing in Dallas, TX market and the surrounding area. 
I and would love to connect with agents, wholesalers and contractors.


6Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Lakeland, TN · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 105 votes
1y

@Malachi Gutt, Dallas is an exciting place to be investing right now. Are you all local to the area or are you still in Ohio? 

Have you all invested in other markets already or is this the first? 

I assist my clients with turnkey opportunities in DFW and other TX markets, if that is something you want to find out more about I'd love to share some thoughts on areas within Dallas to focus on.  

Good luck as you all transition into Dallas!

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Lakeland, TN · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 105 votes
    1y

    @Malachi Gutt, Dallas is an exciting place to be investing right now. Are you all local to the area or are you still in Ohio? 

    Have you all invested in other markets already or is this the first? 

    I assist my clients with turnkey opportunities in DFW and other TX markets, if that is something you want to find out more about I'd love to share some thoughts on areas within Dallas to focus on.  

    Good luck as you all transition into Dallas!

  • Diego AlvaradoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 140 votes
    1y

    Hi @Malachi Gutt

    Welcome to DFW!!!

    What is your investment strategy? Are you looking to buy and hold or flip?

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 15 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jared Smith:

    @Malachi Gutt, Dallas is an exciting place to be investing right now. Are you all local to the area or are you still in Ohio? 

    Have you all invested in other markets already or is this the first? 

    I assist my clients with turnkey opportunities in DFW and other TX markets, if that is something you want to find out more about I'd love to share some thoughts on areas within Dallas to focus on.  

    Good luck as you all transition into Dallas!


    i am out of state but me and my partners invest in OH and in TX as well.
    i would love to work with you on a turnkey opportunities in DFW area!

    i will text you , Thanks!





  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 15 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Diego Alvarado:

    Hi @Malachi Gutt

    Welcome to DFW!!!

    What is your investment strategy? Are you looking to buy and hold or flip?

    i want to do buy and flip and buy and hold as well.
  • Joe FunariBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Keller, TX · Member since 2017 · 850 posts · 825 votes
    1y

    @Malachi Gutt I am a fellow investor and realtor working in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I specialize in helping out-of-state investors buy and sell here for +9 years. I will be happy to help you and your partner in your search. Also, my many years of contacts in the business become my clients contacts. Look forward to working with you. 

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    1y

    Hey Malachi, welcome to the BP community.

    Wishing you success on this new venture & I’d be happy to help however I can.

  • Ryan BlakePro Member
    Lender · TX · Member since 2018 · 936 posts · 713 votes
    1y

    @Malachi Gutt Hi Malachi! I have been an investor since 2009 and work as a loan originator since 2018 all in Dallas. Would love to connect if you have any questions.

  • Diego AlvaradoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 140 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Malachi Gutt:
    Quote from @Diego Alvarado:

    Hi @Malachi Gutt

    Welcome to DFW!!!

    What is your investment strategy? Are you looking to buy and hold or flip?

    i want to do buy and flip and buy and hold as well.
    Happy to connect I am working in flips too with out of state investors.
  • Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2025 · 30 posts · 10 votes
    1y

    Congrats @Malachi Gutt on getting started, that's exciting!!

    I'm on standby to assist with Property Management, no risk to give us a try!

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 142 posts · 59 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Malachi Gutt:

    Hi All! :)
    My name is Malachi , me and my partners just decided to start investing in Dallas, TX market and the surrounding area. 
    I and would love to connect with agents, wholesalers and contractors.





    Hello! I am a local Realtor and I have a great team of investor friendly vendors and contractors. Let me know how I can help.


  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    1y
    Quote from @LaWynda Olsen:

    I'm in the Dallas area. I have access to powerful tools for locating and negotiating deals. I also have access to funding. Please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.


  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y

    @Malachi Gutt

    It's great to hear that you and your partners are diving into the Dallas real estate market. Building a strong local network is key, so I’d recommend connecting with experienced agents, and contractors who understand the best investment opportunities in the area. If you need any guidance or referrals, DM me and I’ll point you in the right direction!

    Good luck!

  • Investor · Argyle, TX · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 73 votes
    1y

    Hi Malachi,

    Welcome to the Dallas market. I'm an agent and buyer in the area. Let me know if I can do anything to help!

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    My name is Richard with D&R Quality Fencing and Remodeling LLC. We specialize in all aspects of remodeling and construction, make-readys, full turn-key, painting, tile, work, kitchen and bathroom remodles and everything in between. 👍🏡👷With over 20 years of experience. Rated A+ with BBB and 5 🌟 with home depot pro's. We pride ourselves with honesty and integrity. 💯✅Also do have pictures videos and references if needed. We are licensed and insured with the city of San Antonio and Dallas tx. Definitely would like to be your go to G.C. pls feel free to contact me. 👨‍🔧📞Richard PM

    D&R Quality Fencing and Remodeling LLC

    210) 889-6041

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.