Are You an Agent? I’d Love Your Insight (Short Survey)

Are You an Agent? I’d Love Your Insight (Short Survey)

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi all! I’m gathering feedback from agents about flyer creation for a project I’m working on. If you’re an active agent and open to answering a very short questionnaire (takes less than 3 minutes), I’d love to send it your way. Thanks in advance!

1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
    1y

    Happy to help if the process is quick and easy. Send me a DM.

    Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2025 · 81 posts · 43 votes
    1y

    Happy to help too. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.