Where to study after pre-licensing to take the exam? (Agent in California)

Where to study after pre-licensing to take the exam? (Agent in California)

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

I just finished pre-licensing and honestly I've seen some examples of the licensing exam and I feel like I don't know most of the stuff. Is this normal? I would like to study to prepare but I don't know if its enough with youtube videos which is what I was recommended. Ive seen some websites that give as a service to review for the exam, do you know any that are reliable please?

1Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Try Sharon Butler's Crash Course. She does them online. Passed my broker's exam thanks to her class 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote
    1y

    Youtube is great for learning vocabulary

    But if you can invest a little (it is really not expensive, between $31 and $79 I think the most expensive, anyway check) I recommend this web https://www.lexawise.com/ that has a lot of exams to practice, with timer and everything, and has flashcards, and if you want for example to practice a single topic of the exam also. I liked it a lot and I think it is quite complete.

    But above all don't get discouraged, the test is difficult but you can pass it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.