How do I use data to identify which agents have sold the most new build homes?

How do I use data to identify which agents have sold the most new build homes?

Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes

How do I use data to identify which agents have sold the most new build homes in Orlando area?

0Reply
82 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Erie & Millscreek PA | Maggie Valley & Haywood County NC · Member since 2024 · 264 posts · 118 votes
    1y

    @James McGovern  

    James, the best way to identify top agents for new builds is to leverage public MLS data and online tools

    1. MLS Reports – Most MLS systems let you filter by ‘property type' and ‘status' (sold/new construction). You can then see which agents have the most closings in that category.

    2. Zillow / Redfin / Realtor.com – Search for new build sales in your area and check the listing agent for multiple recent sales.

    3. County/City Records – Many counties list recorded sales; you can track which agents are listed on new builds.

    4. Network & Builder Contacts – Local builders often know which agents consistently sell their new inventory.

    • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
      1y

      @Benjamin Louie Surprised to learn that there is no website that presents this information quickly 

    • Flipper/Rehabber · Bloomfield CT · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 408 votes
      1y

      @Benjamin Louie so there is no site that has done the work and made it easy?

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    1y

    I'm in Houston and it would be difficult to see all sales if the properties are not listed in the MLS.

    I've sold many new builds but didn't get credit because it was not listed. Of course, I got paid.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.