Been a realtor for almost 4 years should I make an llc or s corp
Check with your broker. May or may not be allowed in your state or with your broker. I think for most agents it is probably not needed. What is your goal? How many units do you sell every year?
Congrats on almost four years in real estate! Whether to go with an LLC or S Corp really depends on what you're looking for.
If you want simplicity and liability protection, an LLC is a great choice. It keeps your personal assets safe and is easy to manage.
If you're earning a good income and want to save on taxes, an S Corp might be worth considering. It allows you to pay yourself a salary and take the rest as distributions, which can reduce your self-employment taxes.
I’ve also sent you some resources in DM that should help you decide! Good luck and happy to connect!