Need brokerage that allows separate property management company

Need brokerage that allows separate property management company

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

My business partner and I are looking for a brokerage in Georgia that will allow us to have our property management company separate from the brokerage. We have a broker's license, are realtors and a thriving management business. We are with brokerage now but we are looking for one with a flat fee and very low monthly fee to hold our licenses. Any suggestions?

0Reply
103 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Why not just be your own brokerage?

    I haven't worked with them but look into Radius Realty. They basically give you full autonomy but provide back end support.

  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    1y

    Speak to @Cory J Thornton as he is running both property management and brokerage which is powered by Real. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Cumming, GA · Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 14 votes
    1y

    Hi @Nancy Chirchirillo!

    My wife and I are a realtor team in North Atlanta at Keller Williams Community Partners. Our brokerage does allow this type of setup. If you're interested, I can connect you with our team leader and/or broker to discuss.

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.