New Realtor on the Central Coast of California

10 Replies

Hello BP!

I am a new real estate agent on the central coast of california, covering Santa Maria through San Luis Obispo up to Paso Robles including the coastal cities of Pismo Beach and Morro Bay. I would love to help anybody I can!

Welcome to BP Travis! You'll find the site extremely helpful and hopefully make some connections for your business. 

Do you invest yourself or work just as an agent?

Eric

Thanks Eric!

I do buy and hold right now with 2 rentals I have in santa maria, I have not done any fix and flips although I do want to try it at least once to see if I like it!

So I am mainly working as an agent, looking to make some new connections in our area

Look forward to working with you!

Good Morning BP

I just wanted to bump this post to see if there are any other individuals that are in my area or looking to come to my area here in BP that may be looking for a new connection. I was also thinking of adding a market report to my posts, monthly maybe? for the central coast, is this something that would be helpful? Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Thank you for the warm welcome fellas!

Welcome! I'm new myself to both the site and investing.  How has your experience investing in SM?  I'm keeping an eye out in that market for multifamily units.

Originally posted by @Christophe C.:

Welcome! I'm new myself to both the site and investing.  How has your experience investing in SM?  I'm keeping an eye out in that market for multifamily units.

Thanks Chris! And welcome to you as well, the experience has been good so far. I have a good property manager for my properties so it's been smooth. Let me know approximately what you are looking for and I can keep my eye out for you if something pops up. Have you been investing in the paso area?

What has been some experiences others have had with agents with investing in real estate? Both positive and negative?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here