Which Real Estate broker in Fairfield CT is best to work for?

Which Real Estate broker in Fairfield CT is best to work for?

Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 156 posts · 48 votes

I'm a licensed real estate agent in New York and want to take advantage of license reciprocity in CT to buy investment properties. How should I go about choosing which company/ broker to hold my license? I want to work with a broker who is highly ethical and who's knowledgeable about real estate from an investor's perspective. 

The SOCT REIA doesn't meet often, I think their last meeting was several months ago.

Any suggestions, or insight (good/bad) would be greatly appreciated.

0Reply
47 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vendor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 37 votes
    11y

    I recommend Dagney's Real Estate out of Wilton. She started her own brokerage about two years ago and is at the top of the social media ladder. 

    Also check out Latrella Lending Group out of Shelton for 203k lending. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 276 posts · 147 votes
    11y

    Hey @Chris L. 

    I hang my license with The Higgins Group. It is a smaller agency, with offices in most towns in Fairfield County and the Norwalk office where I am specifically is one of their newer and growing offices. 

    I think it really comes down to the specific broker in the office you are looking to work out of that will make the biggest difference. You may need to take some time to meet a few, check out their offices, and see what kind of deal you can work out. 

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    11y

    I also hang my license at The Higgins Group, and have been exceptionally happy there. I primarily have my license to invest in real estate, and thought the group has been a great resource. Feel free to message me if I cab bee if more help.

    Best of luck in whichever direction you choose.

  • Developer · Astoria, NY · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    hi @Chris Lad

    have you had any luck getting a license/deals in CT

  • Developer · Astoria, NY · Member since 2015 · 88 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    HI @Chris L. 

    have you had any luck getting a license/deals in CT.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.