Looking for investor friendly real estate agent in Providence, RI

Looking for investor friendly real estate agent in Providence, RI

Long Island City, NY · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone - thanks in advance for any suggestions/referrals.  I am looking for an investor friendly real estate agent in the Providence area.  I will be looking for a multifamily investment property in a couple of different neighborhoods in the downtown Providence area.  Does anyone have any referrals they would mind sharing?  Feel free to post here or send me a direct message.

Thanks everyone!

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Golden, CO · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 3 votes
11y

CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) is a designation that agents who work with investors can get. It's great training and should give you some confidence that your agent has the specific knowledge to help you with investment properties. The website www.cias.com has a section where you can search for a CIAS agent in your area.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Beverly, MA · Member since 2013 · 353 posts · 93 votes
    11y

    @Aaron A. 

    I wish I could be of assistance, but I am an investor friendly agent in MA only.  Just curious, why are you looking at the Providence market? Looking for student rentals?

  • Golden, CO · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) is a designation that agents who work with investors can get. It's great training and should give you some confidence that your agent has the specific knowledge to help you with investment properties. The website www.cias.com has a section where you can search for a CIAS agent in your area.

  • Investor · Middletown, RI · Member since 2008 · 174 posts · 27 votes
    11y

    @Aaron A.  Let me know if your interested in CT.  I live in New London County not far from the RI border.

    @Anne Price  I was not aware of the CIAS designation but it looks interesting.  Has this designation helped you?

  • Long Island City, NY · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Brian Ortins:

    @Aaron A. 

    I wish I could be of assistance, but I am an investor friendly agent in MA only.  Just curious, why are you looking at the Providence market? Looking for student rentals?

     Hi Brian.  Yes I am looking at the Providence area for student rentals.  It fits my investment strategy.

  • Long Island City, NY · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Anne Price:

    CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) is a designation that agents who work with investors can get. It's great training and should give you some confidence that your agent has the specific knowledge to help you with investment properties. The website www.cias.com has a section where you can search for a CIAS agent in your area.

     Hi Anne - thank you so much for this!  I didn't know about the designation.

  • Golden, CO · Member since 2011 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Aaron A.:
    Originally posted by @Anne Price:

    CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist) is a designation that agents who work with investors can get. It's great training and should give you some confidence that your agent has the specific knowledge to help you with investment properties. The website www.cias.com has a section where you can search for a CIAS agent in your area.

     Hi Anne - thank you so much for this!  I didn't know about the designation.

     You bet. I thought the training was very good and you have access to ongoing training through their website afterwards.

  • Providence, RI · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Aaron

    I am an investor-focused agent and real estate investor in Providence. I also own (and self-manage) a couple of my own multifamily homes (mostly on the east side of Providence) so am very familiar with the market from an investor's perspective. Please drop me an email  so we can discuss how I can best help you.

    Cheers,

    Joanne

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.