Real estate agent in the Yucaipa/ Redlands area

Real estate agent in the Yucaipa/ Redlands area

Contractor · Yucaipa, CA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
Hello I am Derek. I'm looking to get in touch with a Real estate Agent in the Yucaipa California area! I would greatly appreciate it if one could contact me via email! [email protected]
0Reply
28 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey Derek, I know one that my parents are actually working with right now because they are trying to buy a house in the Redlands and they really like her. I don't have all her info on the top of my head, but her name is Rita and I think her company is Rita Sells Houses or something like that. She's pretty known and just googling Rita and Redlands and real estate should bring her up immediately. I haven't worked with her directly other than viewing some houses, but she's pretty cool and really knowledgeable. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Redlands, CA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 14 votes
    11y
    Ali is referencing Rita Shaw and she does have a good reputation. She is an investor and a contractor so she has better knowledge than the average agent. Although I haven't met him personally, David Friedman is active on here and is an agent and investor in this area.
  • Contractor · Yucaipa, CA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thank you both for the reply! I am currently in touch with David and thank u both for the input!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.