Can Canadian RE Agent Residence Pull MLS in U.S.??

Can Canadian RE Agent Residence Pull MLS in U.S.??

Property Manager · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 1 vote

Can a Canadian Real Estate Agent Pull MLS in U.S. ?

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    An agent can only access the MLS in the area in which the agent practices/pays their dues. For instance - I can access the Triangle MLS in NC, where I live and work. I can not access the Fayetteville MLS, which is only an hour south of my house because I do not pay MLS dues to the Fayetteville Association of Realtors.

  • Property Manager · Suwanee, GA · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Got It ...Thank you Dawn.

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    Their are regional MLS's.

    One would need to be a member of that MLS.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.