New York City - Multifamily Real Estate Agent Recommendations

New York City - Multifamily Real Estate Agent Recommendations

Lakewood, WA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 4 votes

Hey, I've got a brother living in NYC who is looking into purchasing real estate. He is a complete newbie with not a dime to his name, but he's very smart and wants to start analyzing real estate. I trust him absolutely. Accordingly I will be bankrolling him from across the country. 

Anyone have suggestions of agents with experience with newbie investors? 

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    11y

    @Brian Tracy I would love to work with your brother and help him out. Please let me know if you would like to set up a call. I am looking for a mentee or possible intern I could guide into the business

  • Lender · Peekskill, NY · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    I'm an agent in westchester county and would love to help out if he wants to invest up here. Have him call me so we can set up a meeting. 

  • Real Estate Professional · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 14 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Brian Tracy:

    Hey, I've got a brother living in NYC who is looking into purchasing real estate. He is a complete newbie with not a dime to his name, but he's very smart and wants to start analyzing real estate. I trust him absolutely. Accordingly I will be bankrolling him from across the country. 

    Anyone have suggestions of agents with experience with newbie investors? 

     Hi Brian,

    I'm a Manhattan-based real estate broker working with investors both experienced and new. I also work closely with other brokers outside of Manhattan who I'd be happy to put you and your brother in touch with. Feel free to give your brother my contact information. 

    Best,

    Barry

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.