Investment-savvy Real Estate Agent in Fort Wayne, IL?

11 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets! I have been an active listener and reader on BP for a little bit over a year. However, I haven't introduced myself to the forum until now. I have been interested in Real Estate Investing for years but "the timing" was never right until now! I am currently relocating to Fort Wayne, IN and am in need for an investment-savvy agent. Could anyone recommend me someone? I m interested in flipping and buy and hold single family homes. I am moving from Chicago and will also need a little help learning about the RE market in Fort Wayne. 

Thank you for any help!!

Michelle

@Michelle Bright I am a Indiana broker, and licensed contractor and experienced in many areas of real estate. et me know if I can help.

Hey @Michelle Ross, welcome to BiggerPockets!  I'll find an agent for you out in Fort Wayne.  Let me get back to you tomorrow, after I reach out to a few people in my network and find the best one for the job!

If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to me!

Matt Lefebvre

Matt Lefebvre, Elm Grove Companies | [email protected] | 603‑554‑2309 | http://elmgrovecompanies.com | NH Agent # 070207

I'm a Broker & Real Estate Appraiser in Fort Wayne. Welcome to Fort Wayne! Very affordable here.

Welcome Michelle!!  Hope you receive a ton of info that you can use...

IL Agent # 475166354

Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead!
Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! Jeremy Tillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent.
Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! @JeremyTillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent.
Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! Jeremy Tillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent.
Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! @JeremyTillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent. Are you active on LinkedIn so we can connect?
Ooops...can you tell this is my first post? Haha. Thanks again BP community!

Hey Michelle!

Welcome!

I am a local investor and broker/realtor here in Fort Wayne.  Done lots of things......flips, buy and holds, lending of private money, land contracts, etc...  Would be HAPPY to help however I can!

Medium sweetpeaholdings llcDrew Wiard MBA, Sweet Pea Holdings, LLC | [email protected] | IN Agent # RB15000435