Investment-savvy Real Estate Agent in Fort Wayne, IL?

Investment-savvy Real Estate Agent in Fort Wayne, IL?

Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets! I have been an active listener and reader on BP for a little bit over a year. However, I haven't introduced myself to the forum until now. I have been interested in Real Estate Investing for years but "the timing" was never right until now! I am currently relocating to Fort Wayne, IN and am in need for an investment-savvy agent. Could anyone recommend me someone? I m interested in flipping and buy and hold single family homes. I am moving from Chicago and will also need a little help learning about the RE market in Fort Wayne. 

Thank you for any help!!

Michelle

1Reply
10 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 515 votes
    11y

    @Michelle BrightI am a Indiana broker, and licensed contractor and experienced in many areas of real estate. et me know if I can help.

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    11y

    Hey @Michelle Bright, welcome to BiggerPockets!  I'll find an agent for you out in Fort Wayne.  Let me get back to you tomorrow, after I reach out to a few people in my network and find the best one for the job!

    If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to me!

    Matt Lefebvre

  • Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I'm a Broker & Real Estate Appraiser in Fort Wayne. Welcome to Fort Wayne! Very affordable here.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 469 posts · 81 votes
    11y

    Welcome Michelle!!  Hope you receive a ton of info that you can use...

  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead!
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! Jeremy Tillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent.
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! @JeremyTillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent.
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! Jeremy Tillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent.
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Wow thank you BP community! I really appreciate all the welcomes and support. Looking forward to future conversations! The market here is relatively affordable and I am excited about the opportunities ahead! @JeremyTillotson I would love to connect! I will be needing assistance from a local agent. Are you active on LinkedIn so we can connect?
  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 103 votes
    11y
    Ooops...can you tell this is my first post? Haha. Thanks again BP community!
  • Rental Property Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 251 posts · 129 votes
    11y

    Hey Michelle!

    Welcome!

    I am a local investor and broker/realtor here in Fort Wayne.  Done lots of things......flips, buy and holds, lending of private money, land contracts, etc...  Would be HAPPY to help however I can!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.