Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Rogers
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Covina, CA
Votes |
Is it Worth the Cost of Being a Premier Agent on Zillow?

Christopher Rogers
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Covina, CA
Posted Dec 14 2015, 13:47

Hi All,

I was cruising the internet and downloaded a free guide on "how to hold a successful open house" provided by Zillow.  Shortly thereafter I received a call from Zillow asking if I would want to become a Premier Agent.  After talking to the sales rep, he explained that there are only so many zip codes that are actually still available for premier agents.  I guess there are only so many "slots" or agents they allow for any given area.  

This scenario sounds like it could be a great way to market myself, as many prospective buyers search Zillow. However, it also sounded like a sales pitch. So, I'm calling to all of you: savvy investors and seasoned brokers/agents. Is this a good opportunity to build my leads, get to network with potential buyers, meet potential investors, and close deals? Or is this simply a sales pitch from a company? Since there are only so many agents allowed in each area, are the remaining areas unfavorable in regards to ROI for the purchase of the Premier Agent subscription? I.e. Monrovia, CA is unavailable. But Baldwin Park and Azusa, CA are still available. Full disclosure: I frequent each city I mentioned, but my concern stems from the fact that some cities are not available and others are.

Thanks,

Chris 

Loading replies...