Pocket Listing in Newport Beach - Investor Opportunity

Pocket Listing in Newport Beach - Investor Opportunity

Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm a Realtor in Newport Beach, CA with an investor/developer opportunity in the Newport Heights neighborhood. I'm trying to connect with investors and developers to find interested parties for this project. Any suggestions?

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Campbell, CA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    @Holly Schwartz you should post some of the high level details on the market place. If it is a good deal the investors will find you quickly especially in CA. Good Luck!

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    I do some development in Newport Beach on the peninsula. Feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Adam
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Newport Beach, CA · Member since 2008 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hi Holly,

    I'm interested in learning the details. We buy in Newport Beach. Please let me know. 

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Gabe Cole I'm always interested in hearing about deals. I've been mainly focusing on the Peninsula in Newport Beach. Adam
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.