Real estate agents in San Juan, Puerto Rico

Real estate agents in San Juan, Puerto Rico

Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 183 posts · 188 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Raphael Collazo and I writing from the beautiful city of San Juan, Puerto Rico. I am looking to purchase my first property this year and am currently searching for a real estate agent to help me in this endeavor. Do any of you know an active, energetic real estate agent that has a deep understanding of the San Juan area? If so, I would very much like to speak with them.


Thanks,

Raphael

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 109 votes
10y

@Raphael Collazo

I sent you a PM with a broker's phone number.

Good Luck,

Dennis

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Sunrise, FL · Member since 2009 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi, Raphael!

    I deeply respect and admire your desire to own property in San Juan. It shows me that you have faith and confidence in Puerto Rico, regardless of what it is going through today. 

    Go to www.parkplaceconnects.com/jrivera and they will help you find the best agent for you.

    Sincerely,

    Joe Rivera

  • Wholesaler · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    @Raphael Collazo

    I sent you a PM with a broker's phone number.

    Good Luck,

    Dennis

  • Investor · Carolina, PR · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @Raphael Collazo I would really like to hear more about your experience so far, how is it going? I just recently closed on my first multi-family in Carolina, PR but didn't felt confortable with RE agents I met and did basically all the heavy lifting by myself (property search, visit scheduling, comparable market values, deal analysis, mortgage shopping, option contract, negotiation, insurance selection, etc.).

    Have you found a reliable agent? I'm really interested on networking with more like-minded investors and team building for future investments here in PR.

  • Lender · Camuy, Puerto Rico · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    Hi Raphael, how is your agent search coming along? If you still need some help let me know. Buyer representation can be difficult here. I have a realator contact for you that works at local REMAX office here and can dedicate the time, effort and energy (especially since the MLS system here is not much help) that buyers are looking for. Feel free to message me if you'd like his info

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Roberto Leon

    Hello

    I have a question

    When you bought your property did you use title company or law firm to close it ?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.