Looking For Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent In Orlando

Looking For Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent In Orlando

Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes

Hi...

I'm looking for an Investor-Friendly Real Estate Agent in the Orlando Area. I do a lot of marketing for motivated sellers so I'm getting a lot of leads that I can't use that may be more beneficial to a Real Estate agent. I'm looking to team up with someone who can provide me with good comps and access to the MLS. Is there anyone out there who is willing to work with a newbie but very motivated Real Estate wholesaler? Let me know ASAP!!! Thanks!!!

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes
10y

We would be more than happy to assist...

All of us here are Realtors and investors.

Sounds like a great mutually beneficial relationship.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    We would be more than happy to assist...

    All of us here are Realtors and investors.

    Sounds like a great mutually beneficial relationship.

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Every investor needs to be in one or more of the local REIAs.  I'm certain there's at least one in Orlando.   You get your best contractor, agent, xyz referals from locals doing real deals in your area.

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Marcus Tanner

    As Curt said Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com

    Paul

  • Real Estate Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2015 · 516 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    The two big ones in Orlando are:

    CFRI

    GOREIA

  • Real Estate Agent / Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Hi Marcus:

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!.  I am a licensed real estate agent here in Central Florida.  I have been in the business for over 13 years.  I started in Mortgages and Foreclosures before they were the hot topic of real estate industry.  :)  Anywho, I would love to assist you any way that I can.  I almost exclusively work with Buyers and Investors.  I would love to work with you and see if I can become your "go-to" resource person. Please give me a PM or a call when you get a chance.  If nothing else, feel free to pick my brain anytime.

    Kind Regards,

    Kay

    Oh, PS, Like @John Rogers said, CFRI and GOREIA are great resourceful associations that would be very helpful to you.

  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I really appreciate the response and the tips you all have been giving me. It's greatly appreciated. I will consider joining a few of these investor clubs. I think it will also be beneficial for me to get out her and network with others already in the business. A great way to get some referrals and meet others in the business. Thanks!

    Sincerely, 

    Marcus Tanner 

  • Real Estate Agent · Central, FL · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hi @Marcus Tanner how are things progressing? Let me know if I can help. Central Florida agent here...starting to invest myself :-)(

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.