• Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Seeking Investor-Friendly Broker in Las Vegas, NV

Jorge Lancerio
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted May 27 2016, 15:29
Hello everyone! I have a small request for you all and I hope I'm not asking for too much. I have been interested in real estate investing for quite some time and decided that securing my real estate salesperson license would be a great way to learn and facilitate my journey forward. I completed the required education and passed the federal and Nevada state exams last Saturday. At this point, I'm just waiting for my fingerprinting and background check to be completed. In the meantime, I'd like to find an investor-friendly broker to team up with. A bit about me- I currently have a full-time job and am in the process of completing a graduate degree. I have no intention of pursuing a career as an agent, but would like the ability to use my license as a tool for investing as well as assisting friends and family with home purchases/sales. That being said, I am not looking for a one-sided relationship. I would very much like to be able to add value to any firm that I work with. If there's any broker here that feels I could be a positive addition to their team, please reach out. Additionally, if you know of someone that you think would be interested, I'd greatly appreciate it if you kept me in mind. Any and all advice is welcome! Thank you very much for your time.

Loading replies...