Seeking Investor-Friendly Broker in Las Vegas, NV

Seeking Investor-Friendly Broker in Las Vegas, NV

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
Hello everyone! I have a small request for you all and I hope I'm not asking for too much. I have been interested in real estate investing for quite some time and decided that securing my real estate salesperson license would be a great way to learn and facilitate my journey forward. I completed the required education and passed the federal and Nevada state exams last Saturday. At this point, I'm just waiting for my fingerprinting and background check to be completed. In the meantime, I'd like to find an investor-friendly broker to team up with. A bit about me- I currently have a full-time job and am in the process of completing a graduate degree. I have no intention of pursuing a career as an agent, but would like the ability to use my license as a tool for investing as well as assisting friends and family with home purchases/sales. That being said, I am not looking for a one-sided relationship. I would very much like to be able to add value to any firm that I work with. If there's any broker here that feels I could be a positive addition to their team, please reach out. Additionally, if you know of someone that you think would be interested, I'd greatly appreciate it if you kept me in mind. Any and all advice is welcome! Thank you very much for your time.
0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    Hi Jorge Lancerio ! Nice to meet you here in BP and welcome to the forums! Congrats on passing the PSI!! I'm also a new Real Estate Agent and just finished with all the process of getting licenses and registrations. If you need help in any of this steps let me know. I'm also an investor, so when I had to choose my Broker I naturally chose the one that represented me in my past investments. He is an investor and most of his clients are, so he started his Brokerage as not only investor friendly, but investor oriented and specialized. Let me know if you are interested in interviewing him among other brokers, and by the way, you should interview as many as you can to see what Brokerage is the best for you. By the way, do you speak Spanish? Te deseo el mejor de los éxitos en tu carrera profesional!!
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi @Sebastian Wernicke! I'm sure I'll have a few questions down the road, so your offer is very much appreciated. If you think that your broker would be a good fit, I'd definitely be interested in having a conversation with him. I'm really just looking for the most mutually beneficial situation available. 

    Y si, hablo español. Muchas gracias por todo su apoyo. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 260 votes
    10y

    Hi Jorge, I am part of a small brokerage that mostly does commercial and some residential. Not sure what you're looking for but I'll help in any way I can. Feel free to reach out and also, try to attend the meet ups and get associated with the many resources that are available locally.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.