Searching for a Real Estate Agent in San Antonio, TX

Searching for a Real Estate Agent in San Antonio, TX

Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 2 votes

Hi,

I am searching for a Real Estate Agent who can help me locate properties in San Antonio, TX.  I am located in Boston, MA. I would like to invest out-of-state. 

Thank you!

Raluca

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 210 votes
9y

@Raluca G.

Welcome to the SA market!

San Antonio is a GREAT rental market! We have a very strong working class which supports the rental market. We have also witnessed a pretty steady increase in rental prices as well as values over the last couple of years.

San Antonio is also an easy city to predict what the market is doing as it historically always follows the other three major markets.

Biggest thing to watch for is we have pockets that are spread out all over the city. Since we have such a great infrastructure system our better cash following rental markets are more out in the suburbs.

If you are looking for a good 10,000-foot view of the city I do a market update for the only national reia sponsored reia in the city. Shoot me a PM and I can send you a link to the youtube video.

If you are looking for a property manager I would check out Larsen property management. They are one of the largest in town and they manage my rentals and do a great job. Brad Larsen is the owner and he is also active on BP.

Best of luck and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brian PheltPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 234 posts · 85 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    I would be happy to assist you.  I work with several out of state investors, and I'm also a property manager.  Please feel free to send me a message if you would like to discuss. 

    Thank you.  

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    You're welcome to reach out to my office, as well, @Raluca G..  We work with many investors from all over the country, in addition to quite a few more around the world.  One of my agents specializes in working with investors.

  • Investor Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 210 votes
    9y

    @Raluca G.

    Welcome to the SA market!

    San Antonio is a GREAT rental market! We have a very strong working class which supports the rental market. We have also witnessed a pretty steady increase in rental prices as well as values over the last couple of years.

    San Antonio is also an easy city to predict what the market is doing as it historically always follows the other three major markets.

    Biggest thing to watch for is we have pockets that are spread out all over the city. Since we have such a great infrastructure system our better cash following rental markets are more out in the suburbs.

    If you are looking for a good 10,000-foot view of the city I do a market update for the only national reia sponsored reia in the city. Shoot me a PM and I can send you a link to the youtube video.

    If you are looking for a property manager I would check out Larsen property management. They are one of the largest in town and they manage my rentals and do a great job. Brad Larsen is the owner and he is also active on BP.

    Best of luck and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Brian,

    Thank you for the response! What could you tell me about the San Antonio market? 

    I am interested in either single or multi family houses. Could you please send me more information?

    Thank you,

    Raluca

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi Adam Acord,

    I would also like to thank you for your quick response! I would like to know how I can start the search for single or multi family homes in San Antonio. What could you tell me about the market? 

    Thank you,

    Raluca

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi John Barr,

    Thank you for contacting me! Turn key properties also sound interesting - could you please show me the aerial map as you mentioned? I would also like to discuss opportunities.

    Thank you,

    Raluca

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.