Newbie looking for Investor Brokerage in Denver, CO

Newbie looking for Investor Brokerage in Denver, CO

Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 25 votes

Hello all. I just completed my broker associate exams in Colorado and passed (whew!) Im looking for brokerages to work under that work with mostly investors but I'm open to working other places. Anyone have any recommendations? 

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    I would check out Your Castle, they are known for working with a lot of investors. If you'd like, I can get you an introduction to the guys over there but there are plenty of their agents here on Bigger Pockets that would probably be happy to help as well. Best of luck!
  • Chris LopezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 858 votes
    9y

    @Jamaal Gibbs, I agree with @Mike Olson reach out to Your Castle. Go to their website and look up Jeremy Lambert. He's the guy to talk with.

    I just got my CO Broker's license a couple of months ago. Back in January, I met with 4 different brokerages (Your Castle was on of them) that had some investing focus. One of the brokerages I met with was a two person shop. They are too small to have their own training classes. Guess who they go to? Your Castle!

    They've built a very good organization. 

    All of this is fresh in my mind, feel free to reach out if you'd like to talk.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.