In need of a San Antonio Realtor recommendation

4 Replies

Hello! I am an investor in Austin looking to buy a multifamily property in San Antonio. I go there for work multiple times per month but am very unfamiliar with the real estate values and best places to purchase. I need a local expert that can help find and send me properties. Any recommendations of Realtors or Brokers who specialize in investment properties would be very helpful. Thank you!

Hey Taylor

Ya

I got dirt in gal and the group

if you an investor?

you have this at 3.8% x 365 you should do alright

do a .05 down option

you should do alright w a 2 window

call shells realestate.org

or

gulf.net

@Taylor Philley @Jonatan Barbera   Hello Taylor -  I agree with Jonatan above.  The multi-family right now is very tough to get into, and poses extreme management challenges.  Look at it from a perspective of where YOU would want to live and feel safe.  That's probably not the $600 1 bedroom apartment.....which attracts $600 tenants.  Look for good single family homes in stable neighborhoods considered "B" class.  To me, that's $1,000 to $1,800 per month.  I know - broad range - but this will give you atleast a bit of a guide.  

Give Jonatan's team a call above - feel free to reach out to us with any management questions.  

Good luck out there!