In need of a San Antonio Realtor recommendation

In need of a San Antonio Realtor recommendation

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 20 votes

Hello! I am an investor in Austin looking to buy a multifamily property in San Antonio. I go there for work multiple times per month but am very unfamiliar with the real estate values and best places to purchase. I need a local expert that can help find and send me properties. Any recommendations of Realtors or Brokers who specialize in investment properties would be very helpful. Thank you!

3Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 182 votes
8y
Hey Taylor Philley my partner John Barr is a realtor here in SA that specializes in investment properties. We don’t see Multifamily properties making sense right now. They’re way too over priced. If you’re looking for cash flow SFR are producing much better returns.
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 182 votes
    8y
    Hey Taylor Philley my partner John Barr is a realtor here in SA that specializes in investment properties. We don’t see Multifamily properties making sense right now. They’re way too over priced. If you’re looking for cash flow SFR are producing much better returns.
  • Investor · College Station, TX · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Taylor Philley I'm very experienced and familiar with San Antonio multifamily 2-4 unit properties. Feel free to contact me, I'd be open to having a conversation to learn more about how I might be able to help!

  • Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2015 · 409 posts · 214 votes
    8y

    Hey Taylor

    Ya

    I got dirt in gal and the group

    if you an investor?

    you have this at 3.8% x 365 you should do alright

    do a .05 down option

    you should do alright w a 2 window

    call shells realestate.org

    or

    gulf.net

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    8y

    @Taylor Philley @Jonatan Barbera  Hello Taylor -  I agree with Jonatan above.  The multi-family right now is very tough to get into, and poses extreme management challenges.  Look at it from a perspective of where YOU would want to live and feel safe.  That's probably not the $600 1 bedroom apartment.....which attracts $600 tenants.  Look for good single family homes in stable neighborhoods considered "B" class.  To me, that's $1,000 to $1,800 per month.  I know - broad range - but this will give you atleast a bit of a guide.  

    Give Jonatan's team a call above - feel free to reach out to us with any management questions.  

    Good luck out there! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.