Looking for a Real Estate Agent in the Dallas Area!

Looking for a Real Estate Agent in the Dallas Area!

Lakewood, CA · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 17 votes

Hello!

Its a new year, I'm ready to finally dive in and accomplish my goal of purchasing my first property within the next few months!!

Currently a new real estate investor from SoCal looking to purchase rental property in the Dallas area. Can anyone refer a reliable, real estate investor-friendly agent who can show me around? 

1Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nixa, MO · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey @Rochelle Duong,

    Are you looking for a residential realtor or someone who is a licensed agent that works specifically with investment properties in DFW area? I have a few contacts if you are interested. I am licensed, but no longer reside in Dallas, Texas. Let me know how I can help!

    Best, 

    Anthony Warren

  • Realtor · Grapevine, TX · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Hi Rochelle, I'm a local agent and I work exclusively with investors in DFW. Let me know how I can help :-)

  • Investor/Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 198 posts · 119 votes
    8y

    Hello Rochelle! I know of a couple investor friendly agents in DFW area. One of which is @Adam Wright! Let me know if I can help you in any other way. 

    Also, I am down in Lakewood/Long Beach a couple times a year. It is rather expensive down there but I like the area a lot :) 

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    hi @Rochelle Duong

    Levi Mills is a great local realtor who focuses on investment property. Very friendly, responsive and has extensive market knowledge in the DFW area. He works with in state and out of state investors . He also works for a turn-key and property management company so very knowledgeable in buying distressed property, rehabbing and renting out and getting it managed. He helped me close on a duplex a couple months ago and put me in contact with some great local contractors to help with the rehab. By far the best realtor I've ran across so far.

    Please message me if you'd like his contact info. (you can also check him out on realtor.com)

  • Real Estate Agent · Garland, TX · Member since 2011 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I am an investor friendly Realtor in the DFW area. I can place bids with HUD. I've done flips myself so know what to look for when touring a potential investment. I know how to find turnkey rental investment properties on the MLS, most Realtors do not know how to do this. I also get wholesale deal offerings from local wholesalers that I can help investors buy and deal with. I'm available 24/7

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.