Looking for a buyer agent in St Pete and Broward County Florida

Looking for a buyer agent in St Pete and Broward County Florida

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 71 votes

Hello,

Does anyone have good referrals for buyer agents in Saint Petersburg, Flordia or south Florida (Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Homestead, etc). I'm planning on visiting these cities next month to look at single family homes and vacation homes for sale and i'd like to get a jump start on building relationships.

Thanks,

Brian

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
8y

@Brian S. Hello Bryan, I've lived in St. Petersburg/ South Florida(Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Homestead area for quite some time). I know of a few that could help you out. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    8y

    @Brian S. Hello Bryan, I've lived in St. Petersburg/ South Florida(Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Homestead area for quite some time). I know of a few that could help you out. 

  • Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Brian, 

    I am an agent currently working in the St Petersburg area. Feel free to reach out to me if I can be of assistance to you. I look forward to working with you! 

  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    8y
    Brian S. I would be happy to help you as well, shoot me a PM and we can chat more.
  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    8y

    My network of realtors work with the top 1%  in St. Petersburg(Pinellas County). Hope this serves you well @Brian S.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 71 votes
    8y
    Thanks all for the messages. I’ll be in touch with each of you soon.
  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hey Brian, I am a full time Investor Friendly Real estate agent in Miami. Let me know when you are down here so we can work together. Thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.